To give our customers a Birds.ai View of their wind and solar farms we need to process visual inspections to create an up to date view of the asset. We are looking for a Production Manager who manages the production process from start until end and ensures a high standard of our service.
As one of the first employees at our startup, you will have a huge impact on our production process so that we can deliver high quality services to customers all over the world!
The Birds.ai team currently has eight members, an office in Delft and an office in Amsterdam. For this position you can expect a yearly gross salary between €21.500 - €26.500.
- Collaborate with our existing partners to run a smooth production process.
- Ensure that the quality of every deliverable consistently lives up to our high standards.
- Spot mistakes and inconsistencies in the inspections and correct them.
- Give feedback on the work of others to make sure everyone understands the production processes and delivers the output our customers require.
- Look for ways to improve the existing production processes.
- are excited about the opportunity to have the freedom and the responsibility to manage the production pipeline.
- have an eye for detail, in order to spot mistakes and inconsistencies, and correct them.
- are critical of your work and that of others and are comfortable with giving feedback.
- are disciplined and can perform a repetitive task while keeping the quality consistently high for a longer period of time.
- are familiar with Microsoft Office, Google Apps, or any similar product.
- have experience with operational and production processes.
- can solve challenges independently.
- are an excellent manager: you can take a long-term goal and break it up into achievable plan.
- are a resident of the EU, or have a Dutch Working permit and are willing to move to the Netherlands.