Full Stack Developer Intern
We are giving our customers a bird's-eye view of their wind turbines, so that they can take better decisions about maintenance and prevent any unnecessary downtime.
To give our customers a Birds.ai View of their wind turbines (and soon many more assets) we are using Artificial Intelligence to review thousands of images and find damages and defects in them. We present that information in a platform we are building: the Birds.ai View.
The Birds.ai team currently has eight members, an office in Delft and an office in Amsterdam. We are looking for interns to join our team to work on Birds.ai View.
Your mission as a Full Stack Developer Intern
- Build on both the front- and backend of Birds.ai View: our inspection platform to give inspectors a birds-eye view of their assets (wind turbines, solar panels and many more).
- Create inspection reports and visualizations using information extracted from drone data.
- Maintain, improve and (when necessary) scale up our infrastructure's capabilities.
- are able to quickly create prototypes to evaluate your ideas and iteratively improve them into working applications.
- have worked with a team (you know Scrum and can't live without version control)
- can solve challenges independently.
- are an excellent project planner: you can take a long-term goal and break it up into achievable steps.are a resident of the EU, or have a Dutch Working permit and are willing to move to the Netherlands.
Are you excited to join our team for an internship? Then apply here, upload your CV and tell or show us about the coolest project you worked on!